Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Supreme Collection

This blog is tailored to feature the best of Supreme. In case you haven't noticed from the content in my previous blogs or are a new reader of the Clotho's Thread, it is safe to assume that Supreme is my favorite streetwear brand. Out of all the brands they've had the most mentions in my blog posts and they are often one of the first brands that I check up on when I'm not sure what to write about. From product drops to lookbooks and more here are my top Supreme mentions:

1. Supreme: The Resale Market
This was the first article I wrote about Supreme. I was talking about Complex magazines documentary on Supreme's resale market that dives into Supreme's successful and often times very crazy resale market.

2. Top 10 Streetwear Brands 
In this article I ranked my top 10 streetwear brands and spoiler alert Supreme is on it. I wont say what spot they got but I will say they are pretty high on the list. In the blog I explain that Supreme remains the most well-known and most wanted brand.

3. Lookbooks 2015-2016 
In this blog I talk about my favorite lookbook from 2015 and 2016. In this case I explain why the lookbook caught my eye. The link is also in the blog so I'll recommend you check it out, then leave a comment telling me what you think.

4. The North Face and Supreme Drop Yet Another Collaboration
In this post Ii simply talk about a recent collaboration between the North Face and Supreme. I go into detail as to what the products look like and also link the photo album. Heres a small excerpt from the post "The line includes a hooded jacket, a hooded sweatshirt, sweatpants and a backpack and like always Supreme brings us some colored options."

No comments:

Post a Comment