Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Website!!!

This week I was finally able to publish my website and I have to say I am pleased with the way it has turned out. First off, the idea behind the website. I wanted to make a website that would link streetwear fans directly to some of the best brands including; clothing, denim, and footwear. The best blogs and the best forums. Like the motto says in the home page, I hope to make the site, the "one stop shop for the latest and greatest in streetwear fashion." I also hope to provide relevant information to newcomers of streetwear or old timers who know a lot about the topic.
 
The website also provides some insightful reading for the users with the pillar articles which we were assigned to do. The articles will hopefully engage and connect with the readers.You will also find some items which I myself designed on cafepress. The items are closely related to streetwear, the website, and the blog.

With the design itself, I attempted to go with a simplistic approach and used colors that matched well. Also, tried to give the site a city feel. My tabs include the home, articles, brands, contacts, about and store. The brands tab contains all of the relevant brands in streetwear at moment categorized by clothing, denim and footwear, all the tabs are linked to their respective websites. You will also the sites tab which links you to all the best sites and forums. Finally I have my store where I provide my own designs and merchandise with the links to buy them.

Ii really enjoyed making the site, I hope you all enjoy navigating through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment