Thursday, March 3, 2016

Recommendation Thread

I'm here to recommend my go to spring look from head to toe. I will try to give it my best shot and try to make you the reader visualize it.

Im gonna start at the bottom with the shoes. I really like shoes that have a classic but distinguishable look. I think the Vans Sk8 Hi's do a great job with doing that and they have been a staple for quite a while now. With classic come plain black and white but the shoes do come in some great color ways.

As far as jeans go I'm not too picky. Some good denim may cost you a pretty penny, but I like the low cost decent quality approach so Id go with these Black Authentic 1969 Skinny Black Jeans as an alternative.

For a t-shirt I would go with one of my favorite brands with this simple Only NY Midtown Tee. The shirt is simply but you still get to flex a little with the brand showing down the middle with a button up unbuttoned.

Speaking of button ups. This I Love Ugly Distressed Denim Shirt in a beige to offset the colors you're already wearing. Also, leave it open to show off the Tee.

It is spring correct? So a must have is a rain jacket/windbreaker and Im always a fan of anything North Face, including this San Sidro Wind Jacket. That I'd throw this bad boy on top, and return to the dark side.

Finally I wanted to ad an accessory to the outfit and my favorite accessories are always hats. To match the button up and the tee I'd go back to Only NY  and wear this Camper Snapback that should tie the whole outfit together.

The picture below is for reference. I want something versatile in the spring. When it's rainy you have the jacket on top but when it's a bit nicer the jacket can come off and the outfit will still work. Hope this inspires some spring fits.



No comments:

Post a Comment